EVERYONE CAN BENEFIT FROM PERSONAL TRAINING!
Whether you need help getting in the best shape of your life, rehabilitating an injury (new or old) or you lack confidence in the gym and don't know where to start, I'd absolutely love to help you. I'm currently accepting additional clients.
Follow the steps below to get started:
1. Click here to be directed to the meal plan page where you can complete our client intake form.
2. Text, DM, or message me on our contact form and together we can schedule you for your first session.
3. Eat no later than 2 hours before our session; we want you properly digested and ready to give your all.
4. Bring a water bottle and if you'd like, a sweat towel too. Cups are also available at our water station.
5. Lastly, you'll sign a liability waiver and Flex & Flexibility's policy guidelines, but remember, you aren't locked into any contracts like big-box gyms.
You may be reading this because in one way or another, you want to make a change; whether you want to tone up, trim down, gain healthy body weight, or train for a specific sport or upcoming event - I'm here to help you reach your goals (maybe even surpass them!).
As a certified personal trainer, it is my duty to guide, educate and motivate you. You won't get bored with our sessions; I pride myself in innovative exercises specific to your goals and limitations.
Although we all want an aesthetic physique, I encourage you to train for the right reasons - and that is for health and overall strength.
As a former physical therapy patient and scoliosis-sufferer, I have an eye for postural corrections and proper form. Reps mean nothing if you're doing them incorrectly and unsafely - I'm here to adjust what needs to be tweaked to ensure improvement.
A little about me, I have always been an athlete. I danced for nearly 18 years and ran collegiate cross-country and track. The gym is my second home. Along with personal training, I lead group exercise classes!
Emma, founder of Flex and Flexibility
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINERS
Certification #: 514942
CERTIFIED IN VEGAN NUTRITION
ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY
courses in college
“Losing baby weight is hard. Health/fitness alone is hard. I joined Emma’s group classes during this time frame and looked forward to every single class. She’s very knowledgeable in all aspects of fitness. She’s patient and listens to each of her clients’ needs. This experience with her helped me learn how to workout properly and— who knew you can workout using just your own body weight!”
— Sladana C.
Group Classes | twice a week
800 Franklin Street Suite #204
Vancouver, WA 98660